What is MSHPM?
- The Michigan Society for Healthcare Planning and Marketing (MSHPM) is a membership group for professionals and students who work or are interested in healthcare planning, marketing, communications or public relations.
- MSHPM is the local affiliate of the American Hospital Association’s (www.aha.org) Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (www.shsmd.org)
- MSHPM has existed as a member society since 1983 and was founded by 5 members working in the field.
- For questions or more information about MSHPM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mission Statement
MSHPM’s mission is to provide high quality educational opportunities and professional development opportunities for healthcare planning and marketing professionals and serve as a resource for other healthcare professionals throughout the state of Michigan. MSHPM is committed to add value to its members by providing resources, experiences and connections to improve your professional and networking goals.
MSHPM's Current Executive Officers
MSHPM Committees 2019
- Audit and Finance - Megan Yore, Chairperson
- Bylaws - Hannah Zaskiewicz, Chairperson
- Communications and Membership - Leslie Ahmad and Katy Velten, Co-Chairpersons
- MSHPM Programs - Jennifer Dale, Chairperson
- Student Activities - Jessica Springer, Chairperson
- Sponsorships - Larry Daly, Chairperson
Board Members at Large 2019
- Holly Sullivan - SHSMD Liaison
- Nancy List
- Elle Holes
- Amanda Brackel-Willbee
- Clark Ramsey